The Orders tab shows the orders in the portfolio. It contains the following sub-tabs:
- Open Orders - pending orders in the portfolio
- Executed Orders - orders in the portfolio that have been completely filled
- Cancelled Orders - orders in the portfolio that have been cancelled
- All Orders - combines the Pending, Executed and Cancelled Orders
- Brokerage Account Orders - all of the pending orders in this broker. This may include orders that aren't part of the portfolio.
This screenshot shows the toolbar in the Pending Orders table, but the other tables are similar.
Cancel Order - cancel the selected order
Increase/Decrease Price - increase or decrease the Limit or Stop price of the selected order (if applicable)
Cancel All Orders - cancel all the pending orders
Fills - show the Fills for the selected order
Modifications - show a history of Modifications for the selected order
View Chart - open a chart for the selected symbol
Settings & Alerts - configure the table, and create Alerts
Detach - create a duplicate of the table, in a separate window
Export - save the current table as a CSV file
Settings & Alerts
The Settings & Alerts dialog lets you configure the Orders table.
You can use it to select which columns are shown, and the colors used.
You can also create Alerts. Alerts are rules that activate based on the data in the table. Here are some of the default Alerts:
- Buy Orders - draw rows whose action is "Buy" with a green background
- Sell Orders - draw rows whose action is "Sell" with a red background